Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Instagram Platform Tools

Facebook has many built in functions to allow me to monitor how people are interacting with my posts. There are all sorts for charts and graphs that allow me optimize my actions with the Traughber Photography Facebook Page. The stripped down nature of Instagram which makes it so popular lacks any analytics besides, number of likes of a post, or followers on the page. So I’m reliant on outside apps to provide me with valuable information to 

InstaFollow is the main resource I use to mange my Instagram activity. It gives me valuable information about which followers are most engaged with my posts. The app also keeps track of who is following me back so that I can make sure I’m following who are following back. It also keeps track of who unfollows, so I know what type of content can cause me to loose followers.


Iconosquare is a desktop website that takes the place of the functionalities of the Facebook page manager. It provides me with statistics the allow me to to choose the most effective times for me to post so that I can maximize reach. These Apps have allowed me to build an effective instagram account in a short period of time.

1 comment:

  1. I also use insta follower but at times it can be wrong saying i have followers unfollowing me even though they have not ...

    ReplyDelete